Trainee Advocate Vacancy
We are seeking to recruit an ambitious university graduate for an exciting opportunity with a leading Nicosia law firm to undertake the first 12 months of legal training as required by the Cyprus Bar Association.
• LLB (with minimum classification of upper second class) or equivalent.
• BVC, LPC or equivalent
• LLM or equivalent will be considered as an advantage.
• Experienced user of the Microsoft office package.
• Fluent in English and Greek.
• Knowledge of other languages will be considered as an advantage.
• Excellent organisational and communication skills.